Navy Federal + Chrome extension doesn't work

My bank site https://www.navyfcu.org/ has 3 login fields, and 1Password treats two of them as a password entry. When 1Password fills in Chrome, it will always fill the last two fields with the same value (and they need to be different).

From the page source:
comboLogonNumber is what would normally be considered a "username" (not user defined)
userid is a "weak" password unique to the user (not user defined)
passwrd is the "true" password (user defined)

I decided to open up Safari, type in the proper login info into all three fields, and save to a secondary entry for the site. This secondary entry works in Safari. When I go back to Chrome and attempt to use the same secondary entry, it does not work. It keeps trying to fill in the two "password" fields with the same value.

I've switched 100% to Chrome recently, and this is the only "broken" site I haven't been able to fix manually. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this behavior?

Comments

• I just tried this with the latest version of the Chrome extension (0.8.1) and it seems to be working fine.
  • rylan
    rylan
    Community Member
    roustem wrote:

I just tried this with the latest version of the Chrome extension (0.8.1) and it seems to be working fine.

That did the trick. I had the previous version installed and didn't think to check for a new one (I just installed it this week).
This discussion has been closed.