logins to subdomains--feature request

I have accounts on a number of different machines with hostnames that are subdomains, e.g., host1.company.com, host2.company.com, host3.company.com, etc. 1password seems to clump these altogether as company.com and so when I go to login, it offers all of the accounts on any of the machines. It would be preferable to have these recognized separately, or even better to be able to indicate the handful of domains for which the subdomain name is relevant.

Comments

• Carl
    Carl
    Community Member

I have accounts on a number of different machines with hostnames that are subdomains, e.g., host1.company.com, host2.company.com, host3.company.com, etc. 1password seems to clump these altogether as company.com and so when I go to login, it offers all of the accounts on any of the machines. It would be preferable to have these recognized separately, or even better to be able to indicate the handful of domains for which the subdomain name is relevant.

Load the main 1P app and check out the URL of these saved items. If they are saved more specific on the login then it should use the more specific one and not have you choose between all of them for the domain. If they are set to only company.com then that is why you are being prompted.
This discussion has been closed.