Upgrade 1P4 Mac now.. but what about Windows version?

Kovah
Kovah
Community Member
edited October 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

The thing is I bought the Mac + Win bundle and would like to get 1P4 for Mac now but will the upgrade price be available when 1P4 for Windowshave been be released?
Or can I take the Mac + Windows bundle now and get 1P4 for Windows for free when it's released?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

If you purchased a Mac+Windows Bundle license any time after January 1, 2013 you are eligible to receive both 1Password 4 for Mac now and 1Password 4 for Windows when it becomes available.

• Kovah
    Kovah
    Community Member

I bought the bundle before January 1, 2013.
    Can I buy the Mac + Win bundle now for the upgrade price (24$ or something like that) and will get the windows version for free when it's available?

• dpratt
    dpratt
    Community Member

I have the same question. I purchased the Mac+Windows bundle in 2012, so I am not eligible for the free upgrade. I am waiting to purchase my upgrade 1Password until I get an answer to this question - I do not want to purchase just the mac upgrade now, and have to pay for a standalone windows upgrade or have to re-purchase the bundle.

• BillehBob
    BillehBob
    Community Member

I am in the same situation, having purchased the bundle before January 1st 2013.
    While it makes little sense to offer an upgrade for the Windows/Mac bundle that only includes an upgrade to 1Password 4 for Mac, I'll await an answer before upgrading.

• Hi guys,

Yes, if you upgrade your family bundle now, it will include 1Password 4 for Windows as well when it comes out.

You can upgrade here at our webstore, add your existing license key and you'll see the options you have available to upgrade.

• BillehBob
    BillehBob
    Community Member

Brilliant.

Thanks for the prompt reply :-)

This discussion has been closed.