Missing items after updating MAS version to 4

2»

Comments

• Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Community Member

I downloaded the websites 1P4 and it works just fine. All my data is there. Since I already paid for the Mac App Store version I am a little bummed out about having to pay again for this version.

• Hi @Jabberwock,

You do not have to pay for the website version, we will take care of you if you provide us with the receipt for the Mac App Store. We're working on setting up a smooth way to switch from the Mac App Store purchase to the website license automatically.

I'll email you with more details now.

• cavenewt
    cavenewt
    Community Member

Hi MikeT

I also had trouble with the MAS v 4 (Lost attachments, no dropbox sync) and switched to the web version. How do I go about licensing the web version? I know I have 30 days but I'll probably forget if I need to follow through later!

• RDH
    RDH
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

I have to say that the website version is the proper version and the MAS version is rubbish. Very grateful the license switch – just wish I could have the last week back.

• MikeT
    edited October 2013

Hi guys,

Email us at support@agilebits.com, and we'll take care of you. Note it's going to take us some days to get back to you, we're working with a big backlog.

The bugs in the Mac App Store version of 1Password are mostly sandboxing issues and we've fixed most of them. We've submitted the 4.0.3 update a few days ago and we're just waiting for Apple to release it, it should be any day now.

Sadly, because Apple doesn't allow beta testing through MAS, we didn't see the bugs until it was released first.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

@MikeT

I emailed you at that address seven days ago and still have not received as much as even a notification that the mail reached its destination.

Four days ago (on the hour) I sent another email to support+urgent@agilebits.com upon request from one of you orange guys and still have not received as much as even a notification that the mail reached its destination.

Why recommend sending email to that address when no-one is answering? This forum is the only place that seems to afford contact with you guys, and thank his noodlyness for that.

• Jeffois
    Jeffois
    Community Member

I'm concerned about the fact that this can't be beta-tested. As a MAS purchaser still on v3, would I be able to email my MAS receipt, and get a credit or code to be able to download the web site version for free?

• rotor
    rotor
    Community Member

Email with report sent to support+urgent@agilebits.com. I am missing attachments on secure notes, if I add new attachments to an existing note. Thanks for your help.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hey guys,

If anyone's having issues related to 1P4 MAS-to-webstore licensing please refer to posts #10, #12, and #23 in this topic: Convert from MAS to direct version?

@Niklas, @rotor: I've responded to both of you in email. If I've missed anyone else who's still having other issues please let me know.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.