Support response time?

Niklas
Niklas
Community Member

I sent an e-mail over three days ago but has not heard anything yet. What is the approximate waiting time?

Comments

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni

What is the approximate waiting time?

A while. But we will get there.

Once piece of advice is that your place in the queue depends on the time of the most recent message sent in. So if you send in another message before we've had a chance to respond to the first, you get bumped to the back.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

@jpgoldberg, does that mean that @MikeT's advice here was contra productive?

I am desperately trying to get back data lost by the 1P4 update!

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Niklas! Mike's advice is always spot on! So he was right and I was wrong in this specific case.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

…another (fourth) day goes by and still no response :(

• Hi @niklas,

We're going through the urgent emails as fast as we can but it's going to take us some time. We have thousands of folks writing in and the urgent ones are as busy, unfortunately. We'll get there as soon as we can.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

I got temporary help and relief in the 1P3 MAS forum.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm glad you were able to get some temporary relief as we continue working hard to reply to every single email we receive. Response times are ordinarily much lower, but with the release of 1Password 4 for Mac there has been an influx of new customers, upgrade questions, etc. In the long run the demand for 1Password 4 for Mac is a good thing (since folks purchasing it is how we sustain future development and support), but in the short term it does mean longer response times. We've taken a number of measure to get the response times faster, and we'll continue working to improve them.

Thanks so much for your patience. We sincerely do appreciate it.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

It's been nine days now since my first mail to you and I have not received as much as a confirmation letter that my mail has been received. Is there any ETA available on even that?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Scott replied to your email on Tue, 15 Oct 2013 06:19 pm. We're awaiting your reply now.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

It arrived almost day later it seems:

On 16 oktober 2013 at 03.19.35, AgileBits Support (support@agilebits.com) wrote

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Time zones.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

O'really? :p

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

:D

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

I have no idea it the o'clock you quoted was from US (which of the US time zones?), Canada (same), UK, or the Netherlands.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

We have employees in every US time zone, but the specific time zone probably doesn't matter so much as if you got your issue resolved. It looks like Scott continues to assist you there, so I'll let him work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. I'm going to close this thread now, but please do not hesitate to create a new one if there is something else I can help with.

Best regards! :)

This discussion has been closed.