sync between iphone and 1password for windows - error

crz
crz
Community Member
hi,

at home i use windows 7 and today i installed the windows beta at my office pc (xp), the first sync works, but now when i try to sync the following message appears on my phone:

Sync failed -[_NSCFDictionary setObject:for Key:]: attempt to insert nilvalue (key: encryptedSecureContents)

thanks

thanks

Comments

• Thank you for reporting this problem.

This looks like a bug in the iPhone app. I will try to find and fix it in the next update.
    For now, please try to Reset Dropbox sync and see if that helps (Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset).
  • crz
    crz
    Community Member
    roustem wrote:

Thank you for reporting this problem.

This looks like a bug in the iPhone app. I will try to find and fix it in the next update.
    For now, please try to Reset Dropbox sync and see if that helps (Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset).

thanks for your reply

resetting the dropbox sync on the phone didnt help, so i tried it with a new keychain in the dropbox folder, 2 items were synced to the phone and then the phone wanted to send about 130 items to the dropbox (there was no data on the phone to send because i deleted it before i created the new keychain), at the end there was the same error message.

So i reinstalled the iphone app (pro) and tried it with the old keychain, same error so it seems that the iphone data has broken the keychain (when the iphone tried to send data to the keychain)

Now it works ( for the moment :-) ) with a fresh installed iphone app and a new keychain in the dropbox folder.
This discussion has been closed.