Organizing and accessing site credentials

I use 1P primarily (though not exclusively) to manage website credentials. I have a few folders set up for organizational purposes, but my "general" folder probably has 150 sites in it. This means that I have more than a bit of scrolling (or waiting for scrolling, rather) when trying to access a site that is pretty far down the list alphabetically. I know I can tag all of my entries, but I have to say I'm not a huge fan of tags. I never remember what I've tagged something with! And, I know I can always use search, but that isn't the quickest, either.

A feature idea I have is that it might be nice if there were a way for 1P to display a clickable (or hoverable?) alphabet that would take one to the part of the list beginning with that letter. Perhaps that would only come up once one has a certain number (50 or so?) entries in a given folder.

There are probably brighter ideas out there, but as the number of entries increases, we'd benefit from another, faster way of getting through the list.
This discussion has been closed.