Firefox 1password add-on when running Firefox multiple profiles simultaneously

Options
Mind0Master1
Mind0Master1
Community Member

In order to run multiple Firefox profiles simultaneously user needs to open second and each subsequent profile via Terminal command:
/Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin -profilemanager

But when profile is launched via Terminal command 1Password add-on will not verify Firefox.
e.g. 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.log

402002 [EXT:0x7ff64a704380:] I sendFillItem:generatedPassword:openInTabMode: | Extension client 'resource://onepassword4-at-agilebits-dot-com' () is not verified. Will not fill F2298ADFDD524A9EA9873C6995C6A396 until client is verified

(The same profile is verified if launched via /Applications/Firefox.app and 1Password add-on works correctly)

How to make Firefox 1Password add-on work within second (3rd,4th...) simultaneously running Firefox profile?

Comments

• Hi @Mind0Master1,

Unfortunately, that kind of configuration is not officially supported with 1Password mini at the moment and we're seeing some issues with multiple profiles in Chrome as well.

I've filed an improvement request in our bug tracker to see if we can get this to work.

• Mind0Master1
    Mind0Master1
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, please get multiple profiles supported.
    1Password is indispensable software and users need to have access to it everywhere.

• Hi,

We'll do what we can. I'm glad it's indispensable and we'll make sure 1Password is accessible everywhere the users are. :)

This discussion has been closed.