Rich Icons Not Working (Fixed; will be available in 4.0.7 soon)

2»

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @Boltzmann. I've merged your related topic, with posts from you and @thightower, into this one.

• svenjahi
    svenjahi
    Community Member

hey guys, sorry for being annoying again. Most of the german pages have no icons. So now I was trying to add them manually, but 1password 4 always shuts down caused of an unknown error. There is no way in changing icons. Thanks for help.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @svenjahi. You're not annoying, just helpfully informing. :)

Which version of 1P4 (and MAS or website) are you running now? Can you mention a couple URLs for sites that aren't displaying icons? And which format(s) are icons in that you're having trouble adding manually?

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

• svenjahi
    svenjahi
    Community Member

Sorry for my late answer, but there has been to more updates, and now it's all working :) so I guess it's fixed! Thanks!!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi again, @svenjahi. Thanks for letting us know the updates helped resolve your icon issue!

• mschmitz
    mschmitz
    Community Member

Hey guys, when will the update for the AppStore version be available? Would love to have my icons back;)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2013

Hey everyone,

The version 4.0.7 Mac App Store update, which includes the fix for the problem with Rich Icon downloads, has been submitted to Apple and we're awaiting their approval. The version 4.0.7 Agile Web Store update, which also includes that fix, is currently available and can be download/installed directly from 1P4 or downloaded from the Download AgileBits Software page.

Now that the issue is resolved, at least with the pending 1P4 MAS update availability, I'm going to close this topic. :)

This discussion has been closed.