1Password 4 MAC does not autofill or submit

Options
rsstorey
rsstorey
Community Member

I was upgrade from 1P3 MAC to 1P4 MAC about three weeks ago and I'm unable go get it to function correctly in both Safari and Firefox. The update was done through the App Store. I removed the 1P3 extension from both brewers and installed the new one. I've tried to research the issue and look for instructions on how to use the new version but couldn't find anything specific enough to help.

System Software Information
iMac 2.93 GHz Intel Core i7
O/S X 10.9 (13A603)
1Password Version 4.0.3 (402003)
Mac Safari Version 7.0 (9534.71)
1P4 Safari Extension 4.0.1
Mac Firefox Version 23.0.1
1P4 Safari Extension 4.0.1

At first I thought the issue was that the software was not set up properly. All my Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, etc appear to have migrated to 1P4 without issue. I thought it may have been related to the license. I tried to have my licenses resent but my email address is not recognized. I originally purchased 1P V3.9.6 from the App Store on 7/22/12 under the same email address. I submitted an email to AgileBits but haven't received any response due to the heavy volume they are experencing.

Specific problem using my AT&T login. In the Safari mini select Logins and hover mouse over AT&T and click, nothing happens. I then tried in Safari mini select Logins, AT&T right arrow and popup shows username, password, URL, anchor and edit only. The only function within this window is if I select the URL the site will open but the login and password are not populated. I checked Safari Preferences and the box is checked for 1Password "Enable 1Password". I checked the Safari mini preferences and Submit Logins is checked.

The exact same issue is seen in Firefox.

In the 1P4 Mac App the information for the AT&T login is username, password, website, display = "Always", Submit "Always Submit" The only function in here is the website URL which opens the site but not data is autofilled. In the 1P4 Preferences under Browser Automatically submit logins after filling is checked.

In one discussion it was recommended on installing 1PasswordAugtosubmit.pkg which I downloaded and installed and it didn't change anything.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. I have always had excellent results, without any issues. with all previous versions of 1Password prior to this upgrade to 4.

Comments

• rsstorey
    rsstorey
    Community Member
    Options

With an update that was released on 11/1/2013 though the Apple App Store, and following the instructions to update Sophos Preferences it appears that this issue has been resolved.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great you resolved the problem, @rsstorey! Thanks for letting us know how you did it. :)

This discussion has been closed.