Capital One Credit Card Login

Options
racerx1
racerx1
Community Member

Has anyone been able to log into Capital One using 1Password for iPhone? I am able to login using 1Password for Mac (4.0.5), but it doesn't autofill the fields using 1Password (4.3.1) for iPhone. All of my passwords/login info was sync'ed from my laptop to my iPhone.

Thanks!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @racerx1,

We've done some testing on our end and are coming up with the same results. For some reason 1Password doesn't want to auto-fill the Capital One site on iOS. I've filed a report in our system to see if we can't come up with a solution.

In the meantime, however, we were able to log in using a three-tap process (which is not horrible). First of all, if you haven't already saved Capital One's mobile site as a secondary URL in your Login, it might make your life a lot easier. This link will take you directly to the mobile credit card sign-in page: https://moblprod.capitalone.com/worklight/apps/services/www/EnterpriseMobileBanking/mobilewebapp/default/EnterpriseMobileBanking.html#www/cards/login?redirect=www/cards/accounts

Once you have that URL saved, here's how we were able to log in on iOS:

• Find the Capital One login and tap the mobile URL to open in 1Browser
    • Tap the key icon in the bottom menu to bring up relevant Logins
    • Tap the Login and 1Password will log you in.

I apologize for the inconvenience, please let me know how this works for you!

• racerx1
    racerx1
    Community Member
    Options

Megan,

Yes, that URL worked!!! Thank you so very much -- it is very much appreciated!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @racerx1,

Thanks for letting me know that got things sorted out for you! If you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help :)

This discussion has been closed.