Duplicate and replaced browser tabs using "open and fill" with Firefox [fixed in 4.2 beta extension]

Options
2»

Comments

• smoqu
    smoqu
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @JasperP‌

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, @smoqu, from proxy @JasperP. :)

• coreyhilz
    coreyhilz
    Community Member
    Options

When my browser is not the active app and I choose a login from 1Password mini there is a strange behavior with the browser tabs. The login is opened in the active browser tab (so I lose whatever was in that tab) and a new tab is also opened with the login. So the login occurs in two tabs and I lose whatever was in the existing tab.

This only happens if my browser is not the active app, if I am using the browser when I use 1Password mini there is no problem, just a new tab with the login is opened.

My browser is Firefox and I am using 1Password 4.3.

I have noticed this happening for a while and had hoped the latest version would fix this but the problem remains.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @coreyhilz,

I've merged your post with an existing discussion. Like @sjk said above, this issue is fixed in version 4.2 of the browser extension, which is currently in beta.

• NeoTron
    NeoTron
    Community Member
    Options

I have an issue with autofill + open from the 1PW4 main application. Specifically it appears to always open the URL twice. Looking closer it appears to open both a new tab, and overwrite the tab that was opened when I clicked the fill button.

Any ideas?

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @NeoTron,

I've merged your post with an existing discussion. Like @sjk said above, this issue is fixed in version 4.2 of the browser extension, which is currently in beta.

This discussion has been closed.