Exclude some websites

Options
dlucas10
dlucas10
Community Member

Hello!

I'm testing out 1Password and so far it's great! My question is this:

I have sites that ask me for information all the time (webex, for example) but I do not want 1Password to store any of the info. Is there a way to turn off 1Password so that it won't store info for certain websites? I like that it prompts to store the passwords and I'd prefer not to turn it off for all sites, but it'd be nice to do it just for certain sites!

Thanks!

Dave

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yes, you can exclude only certain web sites. There is a box in the Browser section of Preferences that lets you make a list of sites (or even entire domains) you want to exclude, but there is also a way to do so when you are bering prompted to save login information on a new site. I can't quite picture this and I don't have a sample site at hand to use to refresh my memory, but I think there is a gear wheel on the dialog box that asks you if you want to save the information. If you click that, you will find the option to ignore that site.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @dlucas10.

Here's the Never Autosave for this site option in a 1Password Autosave window that @hawkmoth referred to:

If you need more help with this please let us know. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.