Feedback on v4.5b15

manolosavi
manolosavi
Community Member

Just some quick notes on the things I've noticed since I installed it last night:

• Rows in the table views, don't really have any separation, the whole background is just white. I think if you added a 1px line between them it'd help a lot with figuring out the separation between items.

• Kinda similar one, the separation of items in saved logins [username, password, website, etc] really need more visual separation.

• You mentioned the browser isn't all done yet in the notes, but I'll still write this here anyways. The status bar is a different color than the navbar in the browser.

• The settings icon in the tab bar looks kinda weird and jumpy when it is animating.

• If you open the details of an item and tap on back, nothing weird happens, but if you swipe from the edge of the screen to go back, the item you had open remains selected.

• No more special beta icon? :p Anyways, the iOS 7 icon looks great!

manolo

Comments

• AndyP
    AndyP
    1Password Alumni

@manolosavi

Thanks for the feedback! Always appreciated!!

If you open the details of an item and tap on back, nothing weird happens, but if you swipe from the edge of the screen to go back, the item you had open remains selected.

That is not something I had seen. Thanks for the tip!

Kinda similar one, the separation of items in saved logins [username, password, website, etc] really need more visual separation.

The Item View and Edit mode is getting some more love soon. Its a bummer for now though.

Everything else you noted we are tracking and hot on the case of. :) Keep an eye on the next few betas and their release notes...

Thanks again for testing, its very helpful!

-Andy

This discussion has been closed.