"Cannot Fill Item in Browser"

Options
rightler
rightler
Community Member
edited November 2013 in Mac

After restarting my computer this morning I started getting this error when trying to fill logins. It was working last night and to my knowledge nothing has changed.

I am running 1Password 4.0.9
1Password extension 4.0.1
Safari 7.0 (9537.71)

I have uninstalled the extension, restarted and then installed the extension again to no avail.

My version is not from the app store but it is in my system applications folder anyway.

I did recently install a filtering app called Qustodio but this was there yesterday too.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Brian

Comments

• rightler
    rightler
    Community Member
    Options

Still Awaiting anyone to help with this issue.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rightler,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Unfortunately I can't see the image that you posted here. To attach an image directly here, please use a service like Dropbox or Droplr to save the image and then copy the link here. You can also type out the text of the error message if that's easier.

For general help with filling issues, please take a read through our support article here: 1Password fails to fill data.

I know these might not fit your situation exactly, but once you write back with what that annoying error says, I'll be able to give you some better advice. :)

This discussion has been closed.