where can I find the licence number for 1Password 4 which was bought in the macstore?

Options
ernestjw
ernestjw
Community Member
edited November 2013 in Mac

I would like to buy the combo license mac+windows. But I cannot provide this code. Since I never received an email from you, I cannot request it from agile bits either.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

Comments

• ernestjw
    ernestjw
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

Maybe the question wasn't clear.

I bought 1password for OS X from the macstore.
    I find its very useful and want to use it as well in my windows environment.
    I see that I can upgrade my license to a combo license mac+windows, but I must provide a license code (obviously).
    My trouble is that I cannot find any license code in the 1 password I got from the mac appstore.

Where or how can I find this license code? Is it actually possible to upgrade when the application is bought on the mac appstore (in which case I would suggest that this information should be provided on your presentation page on the mac store).

Thanks for any answer.

Ernest.

• xtremetoonz
    xtremetoonz
    Community Member
    Options

I'm looking to do the same thing. I've been a 1Password license holder/user for years. I recently upgraded my iOS version and MAC version. I now want to use it on my work Windows laptop but I'd rather leverage my previous purchases than purchase an entire new license (if possible).

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there!

@ernestjw and @xtremetoonz,

Please e-mail us directly and we'll be happy to assist you with getting any license upgrade issues sorted out. :)

If it's ever necessary, you can find a receipt for your 1Password 4 for Mac purchase from Apple's App Store with these helpful instructions posted by @thightower: here, post #10. AgileBits doesn't have any records of 1Password purchases from Apple's Mac and iTunes App Stores.

This discussion has been closed.