Items sync across vaults?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

I'm curious if logins & items can sync across vaults. If not, is that a planned feature? I want to create a Kids vault to share some stuff but maintain it in my Primary vault in my 1Password.

Also, when you have more than one vault, does 1Password read from all vaults when filling in information on web sites?

Thank you.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2013

@mprusse

I'm curious if logins & items can sync across vaults. If not, is that a planned feature?

If I recall correctly it is a planned feature but when I don't know.

does 1Password read from all vaults when filling in information on web sites?

You will need to switch between vault's in the extension. With the extension unlocked click the lock icon beside the search box and a second window will open allowing you to switch between additional vaults and your primary. As of now only one vault will work at time. so you may end up switching a bit like me.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @mprusse.

Like @thightower mentioned, you can currently access data in only one 1P4 vault at a time.

Here are a couple topics with suggestions and discussions related to inter-vault item searching/sharing/syncing:

If you have other questions about this or anything else please feel free to ask. :)

This discussion has been closed.