Please walk me through removing this program from my systems

This is exactly what I was afraid of, why I've been putting this off for so long. I finally decide to make the jump and I guess I picked the wrong horse. 2 days with this software, spent 4 hours or more setting it up now and I'm locked out of 3 important financial sites. It will probably be 3 more hours undoing this mess (not including phone calls tomorrow to reset passwords).
Does anyone have a step-by-step Best Practices to get this crap off my PC? Obviously I'm going to have to go through and manually reset all my passwords before I uninstall the program. I just want to make sure I don't miss anything.
Between the nightmare with the conflicting and non-working Chrome extensions (extensions that installed via 1Password but then didn't work) and the browser crashing mid-password-change and not maintaining the new password I can't imagine this system comes anywhere close to making anyone's life easier. I should have saved $50 and just kept my system of an encrypted txt file with my passwords on a cloud share.
Sorry if I'm being so negative, but god damn, I am pissed. I have so many other things to do besides troubleshoot someone else's bad code. I'm not paying $50 to be a beta-tester. Shame on the reviews sites I visited that recommended 1Password, they'll be getting some feedback as well.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Run the uninstaller from the 1Password group under the Windows Start menu.

I don't know why you'd need to reset your passwords first, by the way: 1Password doesn't store them anywhere outside your control.

That said, do let us know if you'd like further assistance with removing 1Password, and don't forget to send us your request for a full refund (support@agilebits.com).

Thanks again for trying 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.