Syncing iMac, MacBook Pro, and two iPhones

Options
davelee
davelee
Community Member

So I've got an iphone5 and iMac sync'd up and working very nicely for the past 2+ years. Today I installed 1Password on my wife's iPhone 4S and her MacBook Pro and used the same password I've been using on my former 2 devices, wanting her to share the same passwords and add hers as well.

I'm using Dropbox for syncing as I have on my iPhone 5 and iMac, and used the same password to access it. I sent her an invite email, we accepted; double clicked the link, and got an .html file to download. Once I download it and try to open the .zip, I get the message "A key data file could not be loaded...." Clicking on the "key data file" link I get a popup that says "/users/xxx/downloads/data/default/encryptionkeys.js".

I am able to enter into her phone a fictional password then back it up, but it will not let me sync with the application on Dropbox. Anyone able to share insight into where I'm hosing this thing?
FRUSTRATED!! Thanks for any assistance/advice!

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @davelee.

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding here. Since you've also sent us email about these syncing issues we'll work directly with you there as soon as possible to get them resolved. We really appreciate your patience with this.

This discussion has been closed.