Cost

What is the cost of 1 Password 3.8 for use on os x 10.7? Does single use license included desktop and laptop? Why is so difficult to find this information on the agilebits site?is this an indication that support is minimal or less?

Ken

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kenglade,

I do apologize that you're having difficulty purchasing 1Password 3 right now. You're right 1Password 3 is not currently available for sale in our store. This is to avoid confusion, and ensure that our users don't accidentally buy an older version instead of the latest and greatest.

But don't worry, I can still help you get set up with 1Password 3. Simply purchase a single-user license for 1Password 4 for Mac. This will allow you to install 1Password on as many Macs as you currently use. Then send an email in to our support team (support@ agilebits .com) with your licensing information and they'll add a version 3 license to your account.

The bonus of this approach is that you have a shiny new license for 1Password 4 for when you upgrade your computer!

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but if you require anything further, please let me know :)

This discussion has been closed.