Windows7 application is missing entries

I am using a trial version and had 21 items entered successfully. the next day, I entered 4 more. now when I open the win7 application, I only see the 5 items. The chrome extension shows them all (26). I am using dropbox. using chrome to open the .html file on dropbox shows only the 4 new items.

I am running windows security essentials for antivirus.

Thank you.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

It does sound like something may be blocking the WebSockets communication between the extension and the main 1Password program, and antivirus/malware "protection" is the most common culprit.

For useful tips, please see the “Configuring problematic antivirus/malware software” article in the "FAQ" section of the user's guide, accessible from the Help menu and in the Support area of our web site.
    http://help.agilebits.com/1Password_Windows/antivirus-configuration.html

Let us know whether that helps.

• mcquint
    mcquint
    Community Member

Hello, I had renamed the "1Password" directory on dropbox and that was a terrible idea. Problem solved when I changed the name back to "1Password"

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I'm curious to know more about it (because a name change alone shouldn't have caused a problem).

Mostly, though, I'm happy to hear that everything is working for you again—thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.