Wish List

veruska
veruska
Community Member
Do we have any Wish List in this forum? I was trying to find one just to submit a suggestion: I have the family license and most of us in the house have credit and debit cards. I entered all our cards under the Wallet/Credit Cards option but whenever we have to pick a card for a purchase, we have to make sure we are picking the right one. As a work around, I named all Debit Cards separately but they are still under Credit Card category. Would that be an easy task to add that category in a future update? Thank you!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    veruska wrote:

Do we have any Wish List in this forum? I was trying to find one just to submit a suggestion: I have the family license and most of us in the house have credit and debit cards. I entered all our cards under the Wallet/Credit Cards option but whenever we have to pick a card for a purchase, we have to make sure we are picking the right one. As a work around, I named all Debit Cards separately but they are still under Credit Card category. Would that be an easy task to add that category in a future update? Thank you!

Hi veruska,

Thanks for taking to time to let us know what is important to you,...... err me and you. biggrin.gif This has been on my list for some time. We (the wife and myself) also did the same thing and have each entry labeled with out initials as a work around. Some of us here have suggested having a preference in settings so that on my Mac her cards are not displayed and vice versa on hers.

I cant speak as to how hard it would be as I am not one of the coder types. But again thanks for adding your name to the list.
This discussion has been closed.