Feature Request: Mobile Links

Options
EXX
EXX
Community Member

I've found that a number of the sites I have login links to have separate mobile addresses from the desktop ones. And, worse, several of them pop up a "choose which site you want" screen, instead of auto-forwarding to the mobile site. As a result, the auto-login isn't working on these sites. Wolud it be possible to update the mobile 1Password to store 2 site URL links, one for desktop and one for mobile?

Comments

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @EXX,

I've passed this along to our developers. What I'm seeing when I try this is that if I create an item on my Android device, I don't have the option to include additional URLs. And if I create the item on my Mac, it totally lets me add URLs all day long, but I can't see any others on my Android device. So what I passed along was twofold: Let me create them here, and let me see them here if I create them someplace else. :)

In the meantime, I think you might want to create two items, one for the desktop and one for the mobile site, and disable auto submit on both of them for now. That might be easiest for the short term, but if you find another short-term solution please let me know!

• EXX
    EXX
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks; that sounds great.

• On behalf of Kelly, you're welcome.

Please let us know if we can ever help again!

This discussion has been closed.