Duplicate URLs in every login

lawrencium
lawrencium
Community Member
edited December 2013 in iOS

Hello,

I'm new to the 1Password for iOS beta test, and thought this was the best category in which to submit this issue:

Since installing the iOS beta on my iPhone, and subsequently syncing over Wi-Fi with OS X, I have found that the URLs within each login item (in my case, about 40) have been duplicated.

(EDIT: I attempted to include a screenshot through a shared Dropbox link, though it didn't seem to work. Any suggestions?)

On the iOS app, however, only two URLs are shown (instead of three).
I wasn't sure if this was a known issue or not, since I couldn't find an existing discussion on the forums.

Thank you

Comments

• Good morning @Lawrence250 and thanks for joining the iOS beta! We always love having a fresh set of eyes on our changes.

We did have an issue with duplicate URLs occurring during Wi-Fi sync. The problem ended up being on the Mac side of the fence and we fixed that bug in our latest release. Which version of 1Password for Mac are you running?

In terms of your Dropbox link, I'm not sure. I put a copy of the 1Password icon in my Dropbox Public folder and then right-clicked on it and got a public link. That seems to work here:

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

• lawrencium
    lawrencium
    Community Member

Thank you, @MrRooni.

The last time I launched 1Password for Mac, which was yesterday evening, I was running the latest version (I check for updates at every launch).

Would the best way to remove the duplicate URLs be to manually go through each login and delete them? I'm hoping that this issue doesn't occur again each time I sync over Wi-Fi.

Hopefully this screenshot will load:

• Hello @Lawrence250! Glad to hear you're running the latest version. Unfortunately there isn't a faster way to clear out those duplicate URLs than doing it manually. Since you're up to date on all your releases you shouldn't see the issue again.

The screen shot didn't load, but I was able to go the link directly and see the image that way.

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.