Safari Extension and Mini Browser issues

Options
Niccum
Niccum
Community Member

Both the Safari Extension and Mini Browser automatically go to the edit mode as I hover over the selection which makes it impossible to select for autofill. For example: When I get to a credit card fill page and then click on the safari extension, hover over credit cards, then the selection of various CC accounts shows up, but when I put my mouse over the credit card that I want to use (without clicking), it goes directly to the details/edit data before I can just click the CC to autofill.

This is very frustrating as all of this used to work flawlessly. It acts as if I am clicking on the details arrow by just hovering over it with the mouse (without clicking).

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Niccum,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the browser extension. Could you let me know which version of 1Password you are currently using? I'm not quite sure I'm understanding your issue: in 1Password 4, there is no edit option within the browser extension. Could you please take a screenshot what you are seeing? There are instructions on how to take a screenshot here: http://take-a-screenshot.org/. You can save the image to a service like Dropbox or Droplr and include a link in your reply.

This discussion has been closed.