1password 4 browser extension not working - null vault? [resolved via email]

Options
Fabian Fuentes
Fabian Fuentes
Community Member
edited January 2014 in Mac

Hi,

I seem to be having the same problems described in this discussion which is now closed (http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/16321/1password-4-mas-null-no-vault) Unfortunately, I have tried running the recommendations in post #8 through the terminal but these did not work for me. These are some of the other things I have tried.

• removing the 1password data folders as recommended by Agile and described here (http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/87745/#Comment_87745)
  • completely uninstalling 1password and reinstalling from mac app store
  • downloading the 1password diagnostics tool and reparing permissions/extended attributes/launch services.
  • Changing from dropbox syncing to icloud (have reverted back to dropbox)

Before trying any of these fixes I would uninstall the faulty browser extension and reinstall when I tried a new solution. I have also submitted a diagnostic report and sent through.

Like others, this problem happened somewhere inbetween replacing the 1password4 beta with the full version from the mac appstore. I also had a copy of 1password 3 that was previously installed but I have removed this and retried all the fixes described above.

Any help would be much appreciated as I've run out of things to try and rely heavily on this browser extension.

Cheers

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Fabian,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting the browser extensions behaving properly. Since you've already tried the fixes recommended in the forums, we will need to see a Diagnostic Report to get a better look at what's going on in your system.

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.