1Password Anywhere out of date [EDIT: no, not really, nvm]

Options
tullyhansen
tullyhansen
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

Had to use 1Password Anywhere for the first time in ages the other day, and it appears to be out of sync with my 1Password 4 data. I am able to launch 1Password.html as expected (e.g. it's not a Local File Restrictions issue in Safari) but am missing several hundred entries (600 as against 1200 or so). Though I did have issues with sync early on, I have noticed no problems in the past two months or more.

My setup:

• 1Password (OS X, MAS, one computer)
  • 1Password (iOS, two devices)
  • two vaults, only the primary of which is synced
  • syncing via Dropbox in Dropbox > 1Password > 1Password.agilekeychain
  • I may in the past have enabled iCloud sync (in the process of troubleshooting), but this is not in use now

Though I'm uncertain it's related, within my 1Password.agilekeychain both 'a' and 'data' folders show a modified date in line with recent changes, but 1Password.html is stubbornly stuck at 16 October 2013, 9:29 am. Furthermore, any attempt to either rename or delete this file (1Password.html), either in the Finder or through the Dropbox website, causes it to be immediately restored, which inclines me to think it may be a Dropbox issue? I have attempted a rollback to a previous backup, which did not resolve things. This was subsequently merged with existing data from iOS keychain.

Thoughts?

EDIT: PEBKAC. Everything is functioning exactly as it should - I was thrown off by the lack of an 'All Items' category, and subsequently was comparing my 'All Items' count from OS X to my 'Logins' count in 1Password Anywhere. #-o It would be nice to see the layout of 1P Anywhere more closely matched to that of the Mac App at some stage, but otherwise I'll take the blame for this one.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for letting us know that everything is okay. That is always good news! :)

If you do have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.