Sync issue regarding software licenses

cjcampbell
cjcampbell
Community Member

I recently set up an additional Mac to sync with my other devices over DropBox. I'm noticing some issues with software licenses not syncing over correctly from this new device. I've added licenses on the new Mac as well as from my old laptop. The licenses on the new Mac are not showing up anywhere else. The licenses from the old laptop are showing up on my phone but not the new Mac. Both devices show that they are syncing to DropBox and the rest of my preexisting information made it onto the new Mac. Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @cjcampbell.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with Dropbox syncing of your software licenses. Which versions of 1Password and OS X are you running on each Mac? And did you first notice the problem after your new Mac was restarted?

With 1P 4.1 (MAS), Dropbox syncing can stop working after a system restart, with symptoms like you've described, That's a confirmed bug to be fixed in a future update. Disabling/reenabling the syncing is one (temporary, until the next restart) workaround. If you'd like to give that a try please let me know the result.

After determining if it's this or some other issue we can look at other options to resolve it. Thanks in advance for any additional information.

This discussion has been closed.