Auto login isn't working on my installation

adervaes
adervaes
Community Member

Does the beta have auto login? I can't get it to work. If I click on the login it'll, it takes me to the logo in page it doesn't fill in the login data.

Comments

• Hi there,
    Liking the look of the beta so far, but I have a basic question. Rather than copy and paste to Chrome, how do I login automatically using the built in browser? Assuming there is a built in browser? I noted another topic talking about clicking the "world" icon. I don't seem to see this, how can I find this?

Thanks
    Steve

• Hi @stevebuk. 1Password Beta does not have a built in browser like 1Password 4 on iOS, so you will not see the 'world' icon. Unfortunately the WebView in Android has some limitations as to what is provided to developers in iOS, and will require additional work to get everything working.

However, I think many people would love using their own preferred browsers with 1Password integration. We are looking into possibly having a more universal access to 1Password across the OS - such as developing a browser plugin or a keyboard.

For now, you can continue to use the WebView to fill your logins on websites. You will need to select the Login item and click on the triangle on the right of the link for additional menu. Then select login and it will fill in your credentials.

• Hi @adervaes! Your post was similar, so I merged them together. Filling is not supported in browsers yet. Please read above for more details and let me know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.