Problem with dropbox sync

asimpson23
asimpson23
Community Member

I run 1Password on my mac computer (actually, on 2 macs). On my Android phone, one of my accounts lost the username/password info, and then I got error messages saying that there was a syncing problem. The account was OK on my Mac. I tried resyncing, but that didn't work. I ended up closing out of 1Password on the mac and restarting the computer, but dropbox still didn't sync right away. It eventually seemed to resync only when I closed and then reopened 1Password for Mac. I ended up duplicating the account on my mac, and then deleting the old one and renaming the new one (in several steps, making sure to sync each time). All seems to be working now. Happy to discuss directly if it helps. So, seemed like a problem on the Android at first, and then something with syncing on the Mac version. I sent in an error report (several times) so you should have that.

Comments

• Hi @asimpon23! I'm happy to hear everything is working again. I would love to take a deeper look into this problem.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac with the sync issue?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.