1password 3 license

Hey folks, I have 1password on multiple computers around our office and I installed 1password 3.8.21 on a mac running OS 10.7.5 and I bought a license but come to find out it was a 1Password 4 license and I do not wish to upgrade the OS and it looks like 1Password 4 needs the new OS to run. Please help. I would like ultimately like to get a 1password 3 license instead of the one I have for 4.
Josh

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Josh,

I took a peek in our back office records to see if your 1Password 4 license was attached to the email address you used for your forum account, but I was unable to find any matches. In any case, we'd be happy to help you get your hands on a 1Password 3 license. Just send your 1Password 4 licensing information to support@ agilebits .com and we'll hook you up :)

• Josh Cowen
    Josh Cowen
    Community Member

Megan, I sent an email to you guys but haven't heard back. Can you let me know when I might? I would like to get 1password up and working. :-)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Josh,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been waiting a while for support. I searched our email system for any messages sent from your forum account email, but was unable to find any messages. (Our system is a bit particular when it comes to searching though.) Could you send me a private message with the address that you used to email in so I can track you down and make sure things get all sorted out?

This discussion has been closed.