I recently bought a new MacBook running OS 10.9.1 and used the migration assistant to bring 1Password Version 3.8.21 (build 32009) to the new machine. I had to manually transfer the licence from the old machine to the new one but once I'd done that everything seemed to work fine.
However, since then I have made changes to some of my keychain data and whilst the app seems to have updated fine these changes aren't being used by any of the browser extensions. So for instance I changed an email address on one account and the app has saved that change, but every time I use an extension to log in it still uses the old email address and fails to log in.
Everything - app, browser, OS etc - are up to date.