Multiple and Continuing Problems with Safari, Chrome, and iOS

I am sorry to be so blunt, but I am getting tired of constant Password problems. Searching online, I find I am anything but unique.

Safari extension is not working - “cannot find app”
Chrome extension is not working, so just downloaded most recent version which appears to work only with 1P v.4 - “cannot find app”
I was having problems with iOS sync; your tech told me to move locations of keychain in Dropbox folder. This screwed up everything completely; it took several hours for me to move everything back to get 1P to work.

I cannot update to 1P v. 4 at this time.

Could you please provide me with links to extensions for Chrome and Safari that will work with 1P version 3.

I have separately emailed your customer support and submitted a diagnostic report. I am frankly getting tired of your "we are so busy with our latest update" emails and your virtually non-existent documentation -- I'm sorry to say it is exceptionally difficult to find any answers on your website.

Very dissatisfied customer

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2014

Hi @sunrocket,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with 1Password lately, and I'll do my best to get things sorted out for you just as soon as possible!

We have been busier than usual since the release of 1Password 4, but I can certainly understand how that is small comfort to someone who is constantly seeing errors.

Could you please provide me with links to extensions for Chrome and Safari that will work with 1P version 3.

Certainly version 3 extensions can be found here: https://agilebits.com/extensions/mac/index.html

To help with any other troubles you might be seeing, I've located your email in our system (based on the email address attached to your forum account), and I've handed it directly to one of our tech gurus. Someone should be in touch with you soon. :)

Edit: Our support team has now responded to your email - please check your inbox if you haven't already done so!

This discussion has been closed.