National Theatre

Options
danco
danco
Volunteer Moderator

1PW4 has trouble submitting the info for the National Theatre, nationaltheatre.org.uk

The issue is that it fills in the user name (which is email address) and password ok, but it also fills in the email address in the Promo Code field, which causes the submission to be rejected.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Does it help if you save a new login manually for the site? That seems to be the recommended work around for this sort of problem but I guess you might have tried that already!

Stephen

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Hadn't actually tried that. But when I looked at the saved login details there wasn't anything to suggest that the promo code field was included. I might try next time I need to login.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @danco.

Take a look under Show web form details for the promo_code field that fills the Promo Code field on the https://secure.nationaltheatre.org.uk/login page, e.g.:

That was after manually saving a Login item for that page, like @Stephen_C suggested.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

That's a bit weird. Because my automatically saved login does not include a promo_code item under "show web form details", just username and password.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @danco.

Interesting. The promo_code field does appear under Show web form details when automatically saving the Login item:

With 1Password 4.1.3, Safari 6.1.1 and 1P 4.0.1 extension, on 10.8.5 (I'll try it on 10.9.1 later). Which versions of software are you using?

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Safari 7.0.1 on Mavericks 10.9.1. This is weird

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Everything still works for me as intended on 10.9.1 (with 1P 4.1.2/4.1.3), @danco. I haven't figured out how not to get it to work. Weird indeed.

Have you been able to get a working manually saved Login item there?

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

I haven't bothered since I use the site so rarely. I'll try manual save next time I need it.

I suggest we close this thread. I don't understand why I have an issue, but there seem to be several ways round it.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @danco. At your request I'm closing this topic. Feel free to start another if something like this comes up again or about anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.