New user couple questions

Options
idonthaveaname
idonthaveaname
Community Member

Hello,

I just bought your product and have a question. Is it possible to save the information the first time I log into a site from your app. It seems time consuming to start entering all of my information since I have so many passwords and would rather just have it come up when I need to log into various sites.

Also, is your browser based off of safari. How do I use this with chrome?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @idonthaveaname,

Thanks so much for your support of 1Password! I hope you're enjoying the program so far. Unfortunately there is not currently a simple way to add a password entry in 1Browser. There is a simple process for doing so in the Mac app, but our developers are still working on bringing this feature to iOS.

If you do have many Logins that you want to transfer and you don't like the idea of entering them all on an iOS keyboard (I don't blame you!), you might want to look into our 30-day free trial (downloadable here and test out our desktop software while you input your database more easily. :)

The 1Browser inside of 1Password 4 for iOS is based off of Safari, simply because that is the framework that Apple provided for us. You can change the browser agent to Chrome if you prefer: Settings > 1Browser > User Agent.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.