License Question

Options

I purchased a single user license on 1/16 and the license file I received is a 'text' file vs the format that is listed on the tutorial on how to update your license. I am unable to complete the licensing process as the numbers I am pulling from the text file are not being accepted when I enter them on the License within 1Password. What am I doing wrong? I am on a macbook pro (OS 10.7) and 1Password is 3.8.21.

Comments

• Stork1891
    Stork1891
    Community Member
    Options

I purchased a single user license tonight and the license file I received is a 'text' file vs the format that is listed on the tutorial on how to update your license. I am unable to complete the licensing process. What am I doing wrong? I am on a macbook pro (OS 10.7)

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Are you using 1P4? If so, I think you have a problem because this page states that you need to be running either OS X 10.8 or OS X 10.9.

Stephen

• Stork1891
    Stork1891
    Community Member
    Options

Hmmm, my 1Password is version 3.8.21 and my mac OS is 10.7.5. So, what do I need to do? Not very technical and thought I purchased the correct license. Is that my problem? Thank you so much for responding to my question.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, you're posting on the 1Password 4 forum and probably need to be here. It's probably better to post there and explain how you bought/got your licence, and I'm sure someone will soon help you.

Stephen

• Stork1891
    Stork1891
    Community Member
    Options

Ok. I will head over there for assistance. Thanks so much!!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Stork1891.

I've merged all your posts and @Stephen_C's together here. Better, I've created you a 1Password 3 for Mac license to use with 1Password 3.8.21 and emailed the license information to you. :)

You only need to add the license and not reinstall the software. All your 1Password data will still be there.

If you'd like more help with this or anything else please let us know. Thanks!

• Stork1891
    Stork1891
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much!! I received your message and have entered the license information. Greatly appreciate the wonderful service and timely response! Enjoy your weekend!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're most welcome, @Stork1891. It's great to hear the license worked for you without any trouble. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, too!

This discussion has been closed.