Replace, not merge

Options
ScooterNash
ScooterNash
Community Member

Hi:

I didn't get the message not to try to sync multiple vaults until my primary was really messed up. I've carefully gone though and neatend up my vault on ONE of my computers and would like to sync that to the others... but it only offers to merge, not replace. How do I replace? When move the whole library, it still comes up in the other computers with the messed up versions. I don't want to merge them with my good version? Clear as mud? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ScooterNash

I'm so sorry to hear that things are a bit muddled up for you right now. Our developers are working to bring multiple vaults to all our other platforms. While I'm sure that's not much comfort to you right now, please know that we'll have this great new feature working on 1Password everywhere just as soon as we can.

In the meantime, I'm going to need a bit more information from you in order to give you detailed instructions here:

• How many computers and devices are currently running 1Password? (Please include the version numbers of both 1Password and your operating systems.)
    • What are you using to keep your data in sync?

Once we know a bit more, we should be able to get this all straightened out for you!

This discussion has been closed.