Simple Folder Sharing Task just not working

Hello -

I purchased this service so I could have a centralized folder that we could access over the internet from two separate Windows computers. We've both downloaded the desktop client. Whenever the other person goes in and makes changes, and then logs out, I log in a few hours later and do not see the updated files. What are we doing wrong? I do see messages in my system tray that say files are getting updated when she is working.

Please advise.

Eric

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2014

@Security, on both computers, please check the 1Password Data Folder field on the General tab of 1Password preferences (in the main program).

Make sure the full path and filename match exactly, from the local Dropbox folder on.

It sounds like Dropbox is notifying you of changes being made in your shared Dropbox account, but you're not using the same .agilekeychain folder in that Dropbox account.

You might also open the local Dropbox folder on each computer, and see whether it contains more than one .agilekeychain folder. (DO NOT modify the contents of any .agilekeychain folder.)

This discussion has been closed.