Own Mac license. Now also have PC. Does one license cover both?

Options

Hi. I have 1Password for my iOS devices and my Mac. I now also have a PC. Do I need a separate license? How does this work?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2014
    Options

You can read the details of our license policy on our web site. In summary, though, we license "per person, per platform."

You need a license for each platform on which you want to use 1Password, and you can get substantial savings by purchasing the Mac+Windows bundle. Once you’ve decided which platforms you want to use 1Password on:

• A single-user license allows you to install 1Password on as many machines (of the licensed platform type) as you like, as long as you’ll be the only one using 1Password on those machines.

• A family license extends that right to as many as five family members, total, living in the same household.

Like any app for an iOS device, 1Password for iOS is available only in Apple’s App Store, where a single purchase allows you to install 1Password on as many iOS devices as you like, as long as you use the same App Store account on all of them.

This discussion has been closed.