1Password Folders. Suggestion for extra column in main view

Options

Hi. I now have several hundred entries in my 1P account and have created 20 or so root folders with many subfolders. Now I find that it is very hard to know which accounts are in what folders.

A simple solution would be to add an extra column in the main view called Folder. This would then make it easy to see what folder an item was in of if it is indeed in none.

As it is at the moment I find the only way to check this is to go through the 'All' list then check what folders it might be in, if at all. Very time consuming.

Please advise if I have missed something here if there is a way already.

Cheers Anton.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

1Password 4 for Windows, now in beta development, includes a Folder column when the All smart folder is selected.

• Anton Von Sierakowski
    Options

Thanks for your reply and I look forward to ver 4. I wonder if this release will also provide the ability to edit/add fields to records. This would be a great feature that seems to be missing at present. Cheers Anton.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That capability is a feature of 1Password 4 for Windows. You should join the beta family!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I look forward to ver 4. I wonder if this release will also provide the ability to edit/add fields to records

It does.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2014
    Options

Again, "the ability to edit/add fields to records" is a feature of 1Password 4 for Windows.

You can sign up for the beta program here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

• Anton Von Sierakowski
    Options

thanks DBrown . waiting for confirmation email now.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Looks like you're confirmed, Anton. Welcome!

Please join us in the beta forum, when you have feedback for us.

• Anton Von Sierakowski
    Options

^:)^

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's kind of nice to think that the little guy will just keep bowing, even when I'm logged off and sleeping. :)

This discussion has been closed.