foldermode add login

Options
Iiefje
Iiefje
Community Member

When in foldermode, trying to add login or note, but is not possible. When tapping+ you can only add a folder....

Comments

• This is a limitation of the current implementation. This may change in future versions of the beta and I will certainly add your vote for changing it. In the meantime, you can add items to a folder by locating the item in the appropriate category list, tapping the item, and then tapping the folder button in the action bar. I hope this helps.

• Iiefje
    Iiefje
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, this works. Hope it will be changed though. ..

• This is exactly the same behaviour in 1Password 4 for iOS. It's very important for us to keep 1Password's user interface consistent across different platforms. With that being said, I will pass on your request to our development team. Thank you for your suggestion.

• Iiefje
    Iiefje
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I noticed still no improvement. Can you verify that this is not going to change anymore?

It's quite strange, when in Foldermode and you want to create a new login you have to take many extra actions.
    2 times back, 1 click to categories, 1 click to add a login.
    Then when done creating a login.
    Click on folder, click to choose folder, click to set folder.

Those are 6 extra clicks, just to add a new login to a folder....

Yvonne

• mverde
    Options

Hi Yvonne,

We plan to continue working to improve 1Password 4 long after we release it on Google Play. In that sense, I can't verify that anything in the app is not going to change anymore. We are constantly paying attention to feedback from our customers and beta testers, and looking for opportunities to make improvements. As we add new features and refine existing ones, we may have the opportunity to reduce the number of clicks in your workflow - and I certainly hope that is the case. Thank you for your continued support and feedback!

Cheers,
    Michael

This discussion has been closed.