1P not signing in to https://luthierbuilt.net/

I have to manually fill in the password on this site only. I notice that there are three unusual fields visible in the 1P entry for this website: current_pass, pass[pass1], and pass[pass2] (perhaps associated with the fields associated with the "change password" page, which I recently had to do.

Here are my system details: 1Password Version 3.8.21 (build 32009); browser Firefox 26.0; Mac Os 10.6.8; MacBook 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dwain0wilder,

Whenever you are having trouble with a site, the easiest thing to do is to manually save a new Login. Let's try this:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary
    • Click the + button in the corner.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

Please let me know if that works any better!

• dwain0wilder
    dwain0wilder
    Community Member

Hi Megan,
    That's the second time you've had to tell me that trick! But I get confused, because 1P handles the transaction so seamlessly for so many websites that I forget the need to do this when wrinkles get in the seams...

Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dwain0wilder,

It certainly is a good trick to know - and believe me, you're not the only one who needs a reminder every now and then. ;)

I'm glad to hear that this reminder is needed because 1Password usually works seamlessly - that's exactly the way we want it!

If you do find any other wrinkles, do let us know: we're always happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.