1password reveals info in taskmanager screen!

Iiefje
Iiefje
Community Member

Hi, tried to enclose screenshot.
I cant for some reason, however, when switching to an other app, and then when opening taskmanager, you can read the data that was on the 1password screen before you switched!

Is this meant to happen?
I surely dont hope so. ..!!

Comments

• Troneas
    Troneas
    Community Member

passwords can't be seen or accessed - just a long list of entries.

• Iiefje
    Iiefje
    Community Member

Yes thats True BUT when in an open secure note, you can see everything!! No encryption nothing, just plain text!

• Iiefje
    Iiefje
    Community Member

Cant seem to enclose a screenshot, would make it easier to let you see.....

• Hey @Iiefje! This is something we are aware of and is already part of our known issues:

Recents list displays thumbnail image of app without obscuring secure item details.

This is deliberate and not a bug. The code for preventing the recents list from displaying secure item details is already present in the app. These same settings also prevent screenshots of secure items from being captured. Since screenshots are an invaluable way for our testers to demonstrate bugs to us (especially ones that are difficult to reproduce), we have opted to disable this code for the duration of the beta. Once the beta is over, the code will be re-enabled and secure items will be hidden from the recents list.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• Iiefje
    Iiefje
    Community Member

Oké! Good to know. Thanks for explaining.

• On behalf of saad (and the rest of the team): You're welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.