What 1Password should I use for OS X 10.7.5

Options
mlehner
mlehner
Community Member
edited February 2014 in Mac

It looks like 1 Password 4 only supports newer versions of OS X than mine. Is that true? Is there some version I can buy for my OS X 10.7.5?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2014
    Options

You can still purchase a license to version 3 on the AgileBits web site. Legacy versions are found here.

Remember that there is a 30 day fully featured free trial.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mlehner,

As @hawkmoth says, you are welcome to use 1Password 3 on your older operating system. Unfortunately, 1Password 3 is no longer available for purchase, so what you'll want to do is purchase 1Password 4 (either from the the Mac App Store or our website) and send the purchase receipt in to our support team: support@ agilebits .com. We'll be happy to add a 1Password 3 license to your account. (As a bonus, when you do upgrade your computer, you'll have a license for 1Password 4 all ready and waiting for you!)

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Oops. Sorry for the mistake about purchasing version 3. I knew it still could be had, but not that you can't buy it directly. Buying version 4 and adding on a version 3 license is a better solution anyway, though.

This discussion has been closed.