4.5b35 (405035) feedback

Options
sashk
sashk
Community Member

Hi,

First of all, thank you for inviting. I've started with 4.5b34, but quickly upgraded to b35. I've used two iOS devices: iPhone 5 and iPad mini 2.

Some of the issues were probably fixed in b35, but I'll mention them anyway, as it is my view of how setup was odd for 1Password.

I have version of 1Password on my Mac (4.2beta8 currently) and sync to the file. I though it will be easier to drop file into iTunes and sync to 1Password on iPhone and/or iPad. It worked fine in older ios version, so didn't expect any issues. Boy, I was wrong. So, I opened 1Password, selected that I've been using 1Password and would like to sync using iTunes. Clicking there opened new panel in 1Password and.. switched me to Safari. Why? Why couldn't you show help in 1Password? Ok. fine, I knew what to do. Quikly looked - there was no changes, so connected my iPhone to my Mac and uploaded 1Password.agilekeychain file to iPhone. Disconnected phone from the Mac and launched app again. I saw same screen asking me what I want to do. Didn't I just uploaded file so you could start working, 1Password? Nope. Ok, I though. Let's created empty file. Then let's delete it and upload my 1Password file. Did it. Uploaded. Empty works, mine is missing. So, I guess, iTunes sync isn't working. Fine!

Let's try Wifi sync. Launched 1Password on my mac, started wizard, quickly found Mac in iOS app. Synced and.... what should I do next? (b34, remember?) Ok, let's see - go back. Greetings, go forward? Impossible. Force quit application, restarted - works. Finally! Using, somewhat slower search than in previous version. Some other issues noticed, but didn't test yet. Upgrading to b35. Today, synced to Mac via wifi. Sync worked fine. But... But... After sync - why there is no button to click finish, or something like this? Why should got back two screen and press cancel? I'm not cancelling anything!

Now, let's setup iPad. Launching. Landscape mode. Portrait mode. Something odd. Expected?What to do next?

Waiting for new builds :)

Landscape mode

Portrait mode

Comments

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member
    Options

Looks similar to what I had posted about my initial setup. They are working on it though. :)

• Thanks for the great feedback Aleks! I will make sure these items make it on to our list.

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.