1Password doesn't fill logins after Mac OS update

Options
reno145
reno145
Community Member

Apple just pushed a massive security update. After installation and the mandatory reboot, 1Password ceased to function in Safari and in Chrome. It opens and I can select the appropriate login, but it doesn't "fill and go". Just to be certain, I uninstalled and reinstalled the respective browser extensions. That is about the extent of my techno abilities, so please keep responses simple. FWI, I checked for a 1Password update, Chrome Update, and other Apple updates. Everything is the latest and supposed greatest version. Thanks.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @reno145

I personally haven't installed the OS X 10.9.2 update yet, so I haven't been able to test, but I checked with two of my colleagues who have and they report Go & Fill is working on their computers.

Could you please walk me through the steps you are taking, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead?

Thanks!

Ben

• Tapsa
    Tapsa
    Community Member
    edited February 2014
    Options

_After installation and the mandatory reboot, 1Password ceased to function in Safari_ > same here.

_Could you please walk me through the steps you are taking, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead?_ > It should work / nothing happens.

Never mind, works now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Tapsa,

Thanks for letting us know you got it all sorted out :) Please do let us know if you run into any further snags - we'd be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.