Problem with auto-fill on Citibank site

pomme4moi
pomme4moi
Community Member

1P is no longer auto-filling my user id on the Citibank sign-on page. Anyone else having this issue? Auto-fill of my password works fine. Have re-created the login a couple times using the steps below, but user id still not auto-filling. Any advice? Thx

1. Navigate to the web page in question using your web browser of choice.
  2. Enter your username, password, and any other required fields if applicable (security code, PIN, etc), but DO NOT submit the form.
  3. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the vault button in the upper right hand corner.
  4. Click the “Save new login” option, and then change the title (if desired).
  5. Click the Save button.

Comments

• KevinSmith
    KevinSmith
    Community Member

I've had to reset my Citibank.co.uk account in the last couple of days. It seems that what changed was the login URL. 1Password's working consistently again.

All this won't help you if you're attempting to login to Citbank.com.my or Citibank.whatever.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pomme4moi,

I'm sorry to hear that the Citibank site is giving you trouble right now, but you'll be happy to know that our developers have been making some great improvements to 1Password's filling abilities lately, and Citibank is one of the sites that got some extra filling love. You should see better behaviour here soon!

In the meantime, I've done some testing, and if, instead of selecting the entry from 1Password and having 1Password open and fill, you navigate to the site first and use ⌘\ to fill in your Login details it should behave properly. Does this work for you?

• pomme4moi
    pomme4moi
    Community Member

Hi Megan. Yes, the work-around with Command-\ worked. Still hoping for a fix though ...

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pomme4moi‌

The fix will be available just as soon as the 4.2 version of the 1Password extension is released! I'll be sure to mention to the developers that you're keen to see this soon.

If you would like to try the fix now, remember you can do so by selecting the 'enable betas' option here: extension download page. :)

This discussion has been closed.