Mac Safari 7.0.2 not compatible with 1Password?

smittola
smittola
Community Member
edited March 2014 in Mac

I just upgraded to the new Safari 7.0.2 (build 9537.74.9) on my MacMini running 10.9.2, using 1Password 4.2 BETA . Upun launch, Safari now tells me that 1Password does not support this version of Safari? Am I S.O.L.?

What gives??

Comments

• hirundine
    hirundine
    Community Member

It's really difficult to find the extension for Safari. My version 7.0.2 does not work using the extension provided from Agile Bits. I used to find it easy when the extension was on the Apple Extension site. Now, it's like pulling teeth. Agile Bits you're dropping the ball!

• Thanks for asking us about this.

As far as I know the 1Password extension should be working perfectly fine with Safari 7.0.2. I just got done testing on my machine and everything appears fine. It sounds like something went sideways during the upgrade; could you try restarting Safari and/or rebooting and see if that helps?

@hirundine‌: I'm not sure I'm following you 100% as 1Password has never been listed on the Apple Extensions site. To install the 1Password 4 extension please visit this page:

https://agilebits.com/browsers/index.html

Please let us know how it turns out.

Thanks!

• smittola
    smittola
    Community Member

OK, it does seem to be working once again in Safari 7.0.2. after I rebooted and reinstalled the Mac Safari extension. Thanks for your quick response! :P

• Hi @smittola‌,

On behalf of Dave, you're welcome. I'm glad he was able to help you get up and running in Safari.

This discussion has been closed.