Import failure 1Password 3.8.21 [Resolved]

alans
alans
Community Member
edited March 2014 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Get the following message when trying to import a 1pif data file; can you point me in the right direction please.

Thanks
Alan

Failed to run import script
/Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/lib/json/pure.rb:17:in rescue in <module:JSON>': uninitialized constant JSON::Iconv (NameError) from /Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/lib/json/pure.rb:10:in'
from /Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/lib/json/pure.rb:9:in <top (required)>' from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:inrequire'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require' from /Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/lib/json.rb:224:in'
from /Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/lib/json.rb:222:in <top (required)>' from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:inrequire'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require' from /Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/lib/base.rb:2:in'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in require' from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:inrequire'
from /Applications/1Password.app/Contents/Import/1Password_Interchange_File_(.1pif).rb:2:in `

'

Comments

• alans
    alans
    Community Member

Please Ignore this post; Found solution in this forum; Sorry for wasting your time.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alans,

Thanks so much for letting us know you're all sorted out! I'm glad to hear you found the solution to your problem. Since you're all sorted out, I'm going to close this thread, but feel free to open a new topic if you run into any other snags :)

This discussion has been closed.