Conflicted Copies in Dropbox

Options
Carroll
Carroll
Community Member

How do I resolve conflicted copies at Dropbox/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain/data/default?

I have 5 users, each syncing to Dropbox and using the same 1P vault; 3 users are on an iMac and 2 are on a MBP (both running 1P 4.2 (420017) and Mavericks 10.9.2). Quantitatively, when I open up 1P, each user has 491 total items, with the same number of items in the various categories, and no items in the trash. Content-wise, I have no idea, and this, of course, is my concern.

I did find about 5 old items in one user account, and I deleted these and emptied the trash. This brought the total items for that user to 491. I also found errors in one Secure Note on several user accounts, and I corrected these and saved.

Now, at this point in time, each of the 5 users has 589 items at Dropbox/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain/data/default. There are 31 conflicted copies in each of the 5 user accounts. Each of the conflicted copies has yesterday's date, when I upgraded to 4.2. Did I perhaps re-sync (required by 4.2) some of the accounts too quickly without waiting for Dropbox to finish the previous account? Are some of these my corrections to the one Secure Note?

Even so, it seems that 589 items is far too many, taking account the 31 conflicted copies and the few other files that 1P saves there.

Carroll

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Carroll,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you seem to be having since the latest update.

If you are concerned that you are missing or conflicted data here, we'd like to take a closer look at your system in order to advise you better. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from each of the Macs involved here?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach each of the files to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.